Safety is our number one priority, and all of our moonwalks are designed with this in mind. Each moonbounce unit has a safety step entrance to prevent accidental falls upon entrance or exit. Additionally, the entrance is made with a small opening to prevent children from falling out, but also allow easy exit in the event of deflation. Each moonbounce has net windows for supervision. All units are tied down.
We clean and disinfect every bounce house unit after each use.
GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE INFLATABLE UNIT:
- The maximum number of people of each group that play at the time are:
Unit Size Ages 8 & Under Ages 8 – 12 Teens Adults 13×13 5-8 4-6 3-4 3 15×15 7-9 5-7 4-6 5
- Only compatible age groups and sizes shall play in the inflatable bounce unit at the same time.
- All riders must remove their shoes before using the moonbounce unit.
- To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- Absolutely no gum, candy, food, silly string or other sticky substances are allowed in the bounce house unit.
- Upon pickup, if cleaning is required, a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be imposed.
- Absolutely no pets are allowed in the inflatable unit.
- Do not move the bounce house unit from the place it is originally installed.
- Inflatable unit should not be installed near swimming pools.
- User should not climb on the sides or nets. No horseplay or flips allowed.
- The operator should assist users when they enter and exit the bounce house.
- The operator should position himself/herself in close proximity to the entrance of the bounce house.
- While the bounce house is in operation, the operator should watch users at all times. Anyone who does not obey the rules after being warned should be asked to exit the bounce house.
- The operator must strictly enforce the rules posted on the warning sign.
- If the unit becomes damaged while in operation, the procedure is as follows: If the unit becomes punctured or begins to lose air, assist all users from the unit and deflate it. Contact Upper Valley Party Rentals immediately. Do not attempt to continue to operate the unit.